Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Buttocks Battle


Will you go for Rob’s butt or Reggie’s?
The buttocks are considered as a secondary sexual characteristic. No wonder why these two fleshy parts are highly fetishized in European culture (based on Havelock Ellis’ Studies in the Psychology of Sex) and the rest of the humanity (based on Reyville’s observations). Depending on the size, texture or color of the buttocks, all of us have our own inclinations on which are pleasing to the eye. I, for instance, admire guys with bubbly butts particularly when covered by a pair of tight jeans or pants. Each time I encounter such a lovely creature walking in front me with such a lovely behind, I would always fantasize and ponder about what’s in it. I would love it even more if it’s always in motion. *LOL* Choose one of these men and tell me why he (and his possession) captures you.



Leandro, John and Leonardo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Featured Video

PINOY STORIES