Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Meet Them In Their Climaxed Form








  • It appears to me that everyone can’t get over this bookazine called Climax 2: Indie Boys, but I guess I got it all wrong. It’s clearly an overstatement for when I searched about it online, it appeared to me that only few people looked pleased to know more about the magazine (or whatever). I saw some pictures and I knew I am still confused to the reason behind it, but I guess it’s all worth it. Kudos to the models and to the people behind this, it must have been very relieving to know that after you did everything within your power for this project, you actually ended up with nothing but a stunning success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Featured Video

PINOY STORIES