Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Piolo Pascual


Piolo Pascual
Ever since my world began, I’ve always thought that being in the rush will never become a problem for me. I thought I would love the pressure, and that it would make me more productive and creative. But only after few weeks of handling a team and trying to measure up to the clients’ expectations, I am now sitting here, wondering how beautiful life could have been if I had more control with my supposedly spare time. And that’s why a stress-free weekend has always been something I’m always looking forward to. My plan of breaking away from the single life shows some progress, too, and though I don’t want to spoil the moment, I feel this momentary pleasure might blow apart any time soon. Now since I’m still a little stressed out, let me pamper myself with my latest celebrity man crush’s pictures…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Featured Video

PINOY STORIES