Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Disrobing Joem Bascon



Before we go any further, let me say that a portion of this post has been taken off from Ricky Lo’s column in The Philippine Star featured last 13 March 2009—it’s like the national newspapers’ counterpart of that radio show by Mo Twister and other deejays. I remembered a few other sexy celebrities completed the body talk, but let us hear from one of today’s hottest young actors, Folded & Hung model Joem Bascon…


What Joem really wanted was to be a basketball star. At UST where he was taking up Electrical Engineering (he stopped on his third year to devote full time to showbiz), he was a member of the engineering basketball team. He also played basketball at Don Bosco (Mandaluyong) where he finished high school.

The fourth of five siblings, Joem, 23 (Virgo, Aug. 29, 1986) grew up in a closely-knit family, constantly reminded by his parents to keep faith in God. He weighs 165 lbs., and wears medium-size shirt and size-10.5 shoes.

What’s the last thing that you do before you go to sleep?
“I drink Nesvita milk. I can’t sleep without it.”

And the first thing that you do when you wake up?
“Check my celfone for missed calls and text messages.”

Favorite sleep wear?
“Basketball shorts. Nothing from the waist up.”

How much water do you take per day?
“It has to be eight glasses. I avoid soda. But if I crave for it, I take Coke.”

What kind of workout do you do?
“I try to hit the gym three times a week.”

What part of your body needs some improvement?
“My abs siguro. And my butt.”

What part of your body is your favorite?
“My back.”

How many girlfriends have you had so far?
“Three. All of them non-showbiz.”

How’s your sex life?
“Before, it was very good. Now, zero. I don’t have a girlfriend, eh. I don’t play around. I’m a one-woman man.”

Name three men you think have nice bodies.
“Derek Ramsay. Marc Nelson. Ryan Reynolds.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Featured Video

PINOY STORIES